Mezase Gouka Kyakusen!! ~Sen Shokan Skill De Isekai Rich Life Wo Te Ni Irero~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 29 - Giving Out Souvenirs and Contract

Dex-chan lover
Probably cause taggers are learning. Don't tag it harem unless the MC actively accepts it, otherwise you only have a group of girls who have feelings for a guy that will never act upon it.

I always get annoyed when they slap a harem tag on something just because it's got multiple women in it, even when there's no romantic feelings between the MC and them (or the MC is only obviously interested in one).

Save that tag for when the MC wants multiple partners, and they are receptive to that interest.

Fed-Kun's army
Having read far into the web novel it's funny reading all these comments about what ships he'll get.

Also, there's a page missing after Wataru holds up the soy sauce bottle.

Dex-chan lover
Impossible mission! When you can summon invincible, unsinkable giant ships that you have full control over who can enter and infinite supplies as long as you have the monies. :rolleyes:
Oh noes! B-but I'm a peaceful pacificst from another world! How can I support the killing of other people! I am weak with a fleet of invisible ships that can even go on land, all of which can house and transport literal armies straight into the heart of the enemies capital!

Then insert either rousing speech from harem or the slime getting squished and the MC goes baby rage mode, kills his first person, feels bad, then forgets about it ten secons later when he has to nuke the rest of the army. Probably.

Double-page supporter
Am I the only one to think there is a page missing between 10 and 11?
What's that bottle? Sauce? And then full transition to the Inn Room?

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one to think there is a page missing between 10 and 11?
What's that bottle? Sauce? And then full transition to the Inn Room?
You missed something? 10 showed he took out a bottle of sauce and 11 showed he put soy sauce on the food then finish their food scene.

Supporter
This manga is like chicken soup for my soul. Thank you for another chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Time to bring the military models / Thanks for the chapter :thumbsup:
E2YBP07m.jpg

i am always so happy when this manga gets an update. one of my favorites rn

Users who are viewing this thread