Mezase Gouka Kyakusen!! ~Sen Shokan Skill De Isekai Rich Life Wo Te Ni Irero~

Group Leader
What’s the raw title? I did a reverse image search and found the Korean title but not the Japanese one??

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, I quite enjoy reading this manga it isn't really much of an action nor it is unique it's just an easygoing life manga about an MC trying to buy a luxury ship. This is one of those manga where you just read it for fun and I'm having fun reading it, So if you're planning to read this manga because you think this has a unique story than this isn't for you because it's story is just very simple, but if you're planning to read this because you just want to read it for fun than go ahead.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The ONLY manga where it is not considered lame to scream "I ship it."

Dex-chan lover
If he has enough money for a cruise ship....might as well get the ww2 IJN YAMATO then he can even hunt dragons and Kraken's with that bad boy. Could also use naval artillery for inland strikes.
That would make such an interesting plot twist that he could also use his skill offensively.

Double-page supporter
Not gonna lie, I quite enjoy reading this manga it isn't really much of an action nor it is unique it's just an easygoing life manga about an MC trying to buy a luxury ship. This is one of those manga where you just read it for fun and I'm having fun reading it, So if you're planning to read this manga because you think this has a unique story than this isn't for you because it's story is just very simple, but if you're planning to read this because you just want to read it for fun than go ahead.
Sadly he's gonna get distracted from buying the cruiser a lot. Like, a lot a lot. When he does buy it, it's so big that it feels empty af. Like, jesus christ is it large. Guy gonna die from walking a lap around the perimeter of it.

Image below is an example of what kind of ship he gets for just the girls in the griasole party and his two slave girls.

1920px-Harmony_of_the_Seas_%28ship%2C_2016%29_001_%28cropped%29.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Sadly he's gonna get distracted from buying the cruiser a lot. Like, a lot a lot. When he does buy it, it's so big that it feels empty af. Like, jesus christ is it large. Guy gonna die from walking a lap around the perimeter of it.

Image below is an example of what kind of ship he gets for just the girls in the griasole party and his two slave girls.

1920px-Harmony_of_the_Seas_%28ship%2C_2016%29_001_%28cropped%29.jpg
funny-woah.gif

Double-page supporter
So bad that MC spending less time with the girls as the ship gets bigger. Cuz either girl is playing in the arcade, watching movies, or at the water park, MC spends more time with his slime as a result. Only seeing the girls in the dining hall or restaurant to eat.

I actually think this manga is quite unique in a way that utilize ships, instead of just magic, swords or whatnot. Only issue in my personal opinion is that they could've made the mc look less of a dork or made him look like an actual human being because there ain't no way he looks like the anti magic bird from black clover but more ugly.

wth. Why is the MC being such a simp??? Bruh, you wanted to explore the world??? wth you doing now????

Fed-Kun's army
Like many manga the weakest link is the MC. I enjoy seafaring as a whole, and the idea of having a boat you can LIVE on would be amazing (minus the scurvy) and the cast of female characters are ......well I don't dislike any of them.

The MC, One "Wataru Toyoumi" aka discount Iruma-kun however radiates so much cuckold energy by being exposed to him for more than ten minutes in a single sitting your sex drive diminishes permanently by five percent every ten minutes and binge reading the whole manga could turn you into a eunuch.

If cuck was radiation this man would be chernobyl, and his isekai power would be insanely busted even for a isekai if not for this all shriveling energy he produces.

Dex-chan lover
I guess I can give up on any hope of the MC buying a battlecruiser

Dex-chan lover
There's no romance tag right? So he has chaste female slaves and strictly friends only relationship with the all girl party? Tbh feels like he's getting heavily taken advantage of
I mean they more or less just used him as war potential.

The only character I think that loves him or is remotely affectionate to him is the slime lol.

Users who are viewing this thread