Mezase Gouka Kyakusen!! ~Sen Shokan Skill De Isekai Rich Life Wo Te Ni Irero~

.... Why no expiry date? That's just begging for problems. & it's not like it'd take that much time to re-issue them later, after they do expire.

Not to mention the ship is supposed to be a loaner -.-
Though I guess it isn't too much of a problem since he can just unsummon it? I wonder if he ever tested out unsummon a ship w/ passengers though.

Dex-chan lover
.... Why no expiry date? That's just begging for problems. & it's not like it'd take that much time to re-issue them later, after they do expire.

Not to mention the ship is supposed to be a loaner -.-
Though I guess it isn't too much of a problem since he can just unsummon it? I wonder if he ever tested out unsummon a ship w/ passengers though.

The dude ain't the violent sort, more of the Peace & Love type of thing with a side of pragmitic.

Hell, even the god giving him these powers don't seem to like war, as his ship list doesn't seem to include any ships from any army.

Aggregator gang
Interesting ability, sadly the use of it here is super mundane. Summon ship, go from A to B, walk around, repeat. There were a few clever uses of it but that's it. Plot is barely there, all that's present here is just a generic dickless MC with a Harem, that does whatever he can to please them (just because, literally has no reason to), he is extra meek and barely has any desires of his own. Even slice of life mangas have more to offer. Just another copypasta isekai that doesn't utilise the only unique think about it: ship ability.

The dude ain't the violent sort, more of the Peace & Love type of thing with a side of pragmitic.

Hell, even the god giving him these powers don't seem to like war, as his ship list doesn't seem to include any ships from any army.
Doesn't really matter, since he's the one moving the ship and such.

I'm talking about his safety, eg people sneaking on board using the pass to off him or something similar. That way they can keep the boat. Maybe even capture him to figure out how to move it and such.

With a ship that big, they can just ram others to destroy them. War potential is hella big, since they can also use it to ferry armies along w/ supplies. And it also seems fast, w/ how they were able to get it there w/o anyone noticing.
-- We already saw how much potential the speed boats have for naval warfare.

As for the ship list, that could be due to the MC not looking at them.

Group Leader
This series has a lot of potential. I would love to see if our Mc can specialize into logistics but so far it seems he's just a puppet for the plot, subject to the whims of the girls. It all moves so fast too, no convincing or anything. Maybe once does he resist the girls but he ultimately capitulates to them, which goes against his desire to remain anonymous.

The girls are kinda cute tho..

You don't honestly expect Captain Cuck to whip out a warship do you?
tbf he did already whipped out a fuckin ship size of isekai cities
with automated functions that should normally take at least 100(maybe more)ppl to operate safely
not surprised if he whip out a battleship next

Dex-chan lover
I'm enjoying it. MC stays beta. Despite getting a harem, the women arent throwing themselves at his pelvis nor even appear romantically interested.

Personally dig his desire to remain beta instead of taking full advantage of his skill to conquer nations or shit.

#wtask.
where can i find the raws for chapter 31 - the lastest ones?
i can only find till chapter 30.

Dex-chan lover
I'm conflicted about the beta-simp nature of MC.

I appreciate that there's no slave coercion. Even when authors make the slave want to have and initiate sex with the master because he showed the bare minimum kindness or he's not an absolute monster they were about to get bought by... it's still obvious sex slave mechanics (even if you do make them sit at the table and eat... that f"n cliche.

If he had hit it off with one of the party members immediately and started romance before war arc there might have been a chance, but pretty sure it's too late now.

On the other hand... seeing dude so hard friend-zoned / gay bestie'd is just bland and tiresome.

Unrelated: It feels like everything has just level up / scaled up too quickly... has a cargo ship, cruise ship, and a few speed boats. Pretty sure soon it'll be aircraft carrier, destroyer, and some submarines.

He'll probably win the war for them because aircraft carrier planes will be included as part of the boat and sea planes will count as boats because of the landing pontoons. It'll be like the motorcycle guy from I think you should leave "two boats with a flying house attached......? Ohhh-KAY!"

The MC is such a spineless beta that it made me register just to type this comment, I have read a lot of manga where the MC has beta cuck energy but holy shit this is by far one of the most spineless MC i've seen.

like what the actual hell is going on?! the female characters are actually likable and not instant whores because it's a male fantasy isekai.

istg they could have made the MC so much better but I really think they took the decision to make the MC like this and my question is why?? I mean the characters here are not bad like 90% of other isekais, so if they can make decent characters why did they make the MC so unlikable??

when he went to the southern continent to trade, they just scammed him non-stop and he didn't do anything, not only that he told a merchant "the truth is i'm not good at negotiation" I cringed hard.

MC is seriously braindead.

Users who are viewing this thread