MF Ghost - Vol. 18 Ch. 214 - Praying For A Safe Delivery

Aggregator gang
Well, this will continued on 2 months later because we already at the pace where we almost catch up with the Raws right now. They will take easy for scanlation for now since the uploads are unstable on Raw version. I hope I can see the new driver and car before last race happened (MFG only have 5 races like it said on early chapter), we already close to the final arc for this story and this will dictate whether Kanata will take Rank 1 or Beckenbauer did.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Well, this will continued on 2 months later because we already at the pace where we almost catch up with the Raws right now. They will take easy for scanlation for now since the uploads are unstable on Raw version. I hope I can see the new driver and car before last race happened (MFG only have 5 races like it said on early chapter), we already close to the final arc for this story and this will dictate whether Kanata will take Rank 1 or Beckenbauer did.

We'll upload volume 19 next month, but after that, it's just as you said. There's not enough content, plus the holidays are around the corner. Unofficial - the translator - prefers quiet holidays and would rather swap the engine in his car than translate manga. Which is fair.
So the next upload would probably be a ways out. Probably when there's enough content for volume 20, which could be as far away as March.

Aggregator gang
We'll upload volume 19 next month, but after that, it's just as you said. There's not enough content, plus the holidays are around the corner. Unofficial - the translator - prefers quiet holidays and would rather swap the engine in his car than translate manga. Which is fair.
So the next upload would probably be a ways out. Probably when there's enough content for volume 20, which could be as far away as March.
Thanks alot for your translation, I appreciate your hard work.

March? Aww man.

Anyway, thanks for translating.

Users who are viewing this thread