Mi-chan wa Kawaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - You love me, After all.

Dex-chan lover
uc

Dex-chan lover
While I certainly don't agree with the designation, it is worth mentioning that Japan lets women get married at 16 (versus 18 for men.

Sometimes, remembering that helps explain things like this.

In the meantime, we can cling to the SLIM hope that "adult" doesn't mean her 18th birthday (it could be referring to when she would graduate high school or something like that).
She said in a year.... and I don't think supernatural forces care about her scholastic achievements.

Dex-chan lover
If the law is still like that, then sure, makes sense. Although I'm p sure the 16 y-o girls need parental approval xD

Altho yeah hopefully it's not exactly at 18 that her time runs out (cause she does say 1 year left). If she has a few days, weeks, or even months after turning 18... Well let's just say we'll just need things to take a quick turn after her birthday :3
Why is 18 the magic number? Does something magical happen when you go from being 17 years 364 days 23 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds old to 18 years? Does that really change anything other than what might be considered legal in your jurisdiction?

Dex-chan lover
Well that's one way to accelerate things in a thematically functional way.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
Why is 18 the magic number? Does something magical happen when you go from being 17 years 364 days 23 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds old to 18 years? Does that really change anything other than what might be considered legal in your jurisdiction?
Maybe it isnt 18, and the adulthood was with her first transformation and her time is running and she is losing her human time gradually now and will 1 year before her last human time moment

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it isnt 18, and the adulthood was with her first transformation and her time is running and she is losing her human time gradually now and will 1 year before her last human time moment
It could be but so far she has only been a cat at night. I like the idea that it's not sex but something like a marriage ceremony. They said it was about her having a partner. Maybe she has to choose someone to spend the rest of her life with.

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly it feels like it's going Sakuranbo Syndrome direction.
Mana transfer is the best mana transfer, a kiss is ok
I like when there is a timer in the romance, a must progression in the mision or fail

Dex-chan lover
... So the dude has to sleep with a minor so then she can keep her human form? Wtf is wrong with this author? ._.
wtf is WRONG WITH YOU??? way so work up over pixelated picture??? are you one of thous delusional shcyzo twitter people that thinks imaginary characters are under human law or some werdo disconnected from reality type of things? there is nothing wrong with the author

Dex-chan lover
She Loves Mc and Mc Is Into her Finally so A Win Win Manga Now:pepehmm::haa::wtf:
Only if it doesn't spend the next 100 chapters teasing about whether they'll actually get together or not. I hate will-they-won't-they stories that seem to make up 90% of romance manga.
Looking at YOU, Rent-a-girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Why assume she has to be in cat form?
That is the thing, I am not assuming cat form. She is his cat, hence saying he has to bang his cat. But given his nature, he may be thinking it is completely wrong even while in human form because she is a cat part of the day.

Dex-chan lover
That is the thing, I am not assuming cat form. She is his cat, hence saying he has to bang his cat. But given his nature, he may be thinking it is completely wrong even while in human form because she is a cat part of the day.
Ight I'll give you that one

Dex-chan lover
Here there is a mistake about the cats, he is her human slave
Only if it doesn't spend the next 100 chapters teasing about whether they'll actually get together or not. I hate will-they-won't-they stories that seem to make up 90% of romance manga.
Looking at YOU, Rent-a-girlfriend.
Yes, this is the motive why i like a romcom with a timer (curse). The main arc will completed in a year in the story (there will a summer, x-mas and new year event)
I Was checking, this manga is monthly with 30 pages and the mangaka usually writes 7 volumen, we will wait by 3~4 years by a epilogue

Users who are viewing this thread