Mi-chan wa Kawaretai - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Being Together with You Makes Me Happy

Dex-chan lover
Cat-napping in the woods? I'm pretty sure that guy IS trouble. So the previously mentioned cat creepers are probably showing up, and with a break to march too. Hoo boy.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Sigh. So, the cat lady ended up not telling him the important thing. I'm so tired of this trope. What with Mi-chan saying she didn't want him to know couple chapters ago. If you are comfortable being with him to the point of bothering him, he deserves to know.

Dex-chan lover
What an interesting plot development
For some reason that last page reminded me of this ep of SpongeBob.

Thanks everyone at Shadow-sama Scans for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Sigh. So, the cat lady ended up not telling him the important thing. I'm so tired of this trope. What with Mi-chan saying she didn't want him to know couple chapters ago. If you are comfortable being with him to the point of bothering him, he deserves to know.
I love the characters and enjoy the series but...
Don't forget him just leaving her there, in the middle of nowhere, on a random bench, all alone while sick/incapacitated. The weather is a nonfactor with her being inside his clearly waterproof jacket and he already is SOAKED. Not like he could just carry the tiny cat!

We really are heavy forcing the most classic of tropes in this one.

Dex-chan lover
Wew, that ending pissed me right off.

Smh long wait?

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Come on, Iori, go: "Fatality!" and kick that mf's ass.
Hopefully he instantly connects the dots: she was being stalked, people more or less hunt cats girls to sell them, sketchy dude in a hiking trail took your cat. I mean, who in the right mind would grab someone else's pet, when the owner is clearly nearby?

I really hope Iori doesn't go, "Wonderful sir, could you pretty please give me my cat back?" This situation is almost an instant "throw hands" for me. At the very least, I would grab his arm, before mf can run away.

Dex-chan lover
I love the story so far, but just in this chapter we got three extremely forced and uneeded cliché.

Dude smile and the woman who is bad with dude blush (probably falling in love or other random shit).
Magicaly no battery for the phone, cose everyone use their phone to take photo until they can even make a call for urgence.
The dude abandon the girl, sick, asleep, in her cat form in the middle of the wood for... reason?

Thanks for the translation.

Come on, Iori, go: "Fatality!" and kick that mf's ass.
Hopefully he instantly connects the dots: she was being stalked, people more or less hunt cats girls to sell them, sketchy dude in a hiking trail took your cat. I mean, who in the right mind would grab someone else's pet, when the owner is clearly nearby?

I really hope Iori doesn't go, "Wonderful sir, could you pretty please give me my cat back?" This situation is almost an instant "throw hands" for me. At the very least, I would grab his arm, before mf can run away.
To be fair this situation would definitely look like she was abandoned by an asshole owner to a random passerby.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe Iori left Mi-chan there by herself! Is he insane!? :mad:
Is rainning, he is exploring the way, he cant do it with Iori if she is sick
Who is him?
A) He legendary otaku catgirl fan!!
B) Mi-chan brother
C) Mi-chan former owner

Dex-chan lover
Is rainning, he is exploring the way, he cant do it with Iori if she is sick
Who is him?
A) He legendary otaku catgirl fan!!
B) Mi-chan brother
C) Mi-chan former owner
I was talking about Iori, the only male figure I mentioned in that post. He(Iori) could've carried Mio in his(Iori's) arms while wrapped in his(Iori's) jacket. She(Mio) would've been much warmer and better protected. Just the thought, never mind the actual doing, of leaving her(Mio) alone on a bench in the middle of nowhere while she(Mio) was sick is insane to me.

Dex-chan lover
what do you mean by devils dance? that makes no god damn fucking sense
"Doing the devil's dance" is a euphemism for having sex. I used it because Mio-chan is a black cat. Black cats are commonly associated with witches and witches are commonly associated with the devil.

Users who are viewing this thread