Mi-chan wa Kawaretai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - You're mine after all

Dex-chan lover
wait, so the owner doesn’t have to be man with female cat or MAYBE i got it wrong what what they need to do by the age of 18?!?!?!? because i though this will be the classical ignoring the idea of the cat could be gay so it’s assumed to be just straight characters cuz efing hell will Japanese authors ever admit that LGBT exist.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

The mangaka is doing a hell of a great job portraying Mi-chan's beauty in the "impact frames", good Lord she's beautiful! 😮

Supporter
2lpdnd4hide61.png

Dex-chan lover
Yay, binged the past four chaps. Thanks for the TL. I guess that's the end of vol. 1?

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhh there might be some collusion going on here in this home.

What a shame, cause I DO like the cat lady cause that's a nice wholesome relationship and more likely than not he's GONNA tell her that the person he was with at the cafe isn't his girlfriend. There might be a attempt to scoop him there.

Although... There was a comment from another employee at the cafe that said the manager is friendly, but doesn't talk to the male customers alot. Might be cause our boy got to her heart, or maybe she's down with the GL :meguusmug:. Guess we'll see when we get there. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
HES 30?????????? thats gotta be a mistranslation they even used young man in his 30s that doesnt sound right. pedophile and zoophile like pick a disability bro lmao

Dex-chan lover
Ohhhh there might be some collusion going on here in this home.

What a shame, cause I DO like the cat lady cause that's a nice wholesome relationship and more likely than not he's GONNA tell her that the person he was with at the cafe isn't his girlfriend. There might be a attempt to scoop him there.

Although... There was a comment from another employee at the cafe that said the manager is friendly, but doesn't talk to the male customers alot. Might be cause our boy got to her heart, or maybe she's down with the GL :meguusmug:. Guess we'll see when we get there. Thanks for the chapter.
hmm, that  would explain why the little sister lives with her even though she needs to have sex with someone by the age of 18 - she want to fuck/be fucked by the lesbian manager.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah yeah, "She's a 600-year-old dragon" and all.

Anyhow, rooting for the cafe lady.
Honestly, if I was him I would be worrying if Mi-chan may die soon, as 17(84) years is pretty damn old for a cat.

A lot of cats start to develop illnesses related to old age around what we think as "teen" years.

It could even be WHY Mi-Chan gained her human transfoming ability, she may have become a yokia cat at her old age, so close to death.

Dex-chan lover
wait, so the owner doesn’t have to be man with female cat or MAYBE i got it wrong what what they need to do by the age of 18?!?!?!? because i though this will be the classical ignoring the idea of the cat could be gay so it’s assumed to be just straight characters cuz efing hell will Japanese authors ever admit that LGBT exist.
Why the hell do we see you people even in manga were all character are straight? We know you love your little politic, but how about you stop bothering everyone with your belief?
Your the worst political extremist that exist... you're fucking everywere...

Dex-chan lover
I am very worried about Mi-Chan, and I am sure what the the Shop Lady know about Mi's sister TF ability ... she will a familiar?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, it's not like the boys love/girls love genre's exist and are extremely popular.

Users who are viewing this thread