Miao Shou Xian Dan - Ch. 19.2

geez so many potential villains! this is all speculation on the single introductory panels of each one but i think every single one at that auction had at least one quality of a villain! the monks was simply because mc is part demon so i could definitely see them causing problems because of it! the big guy with the tattoo and giant sword made me think warlord of bandits or something! the guy with the snake is obvious since he uses a snake as a pet a common depiction of traitorous and that face is almost always given to a person who eventually betrays the mc so i forsee him helping mc with her pet before betraying her! the guy with the blindfold i feel is the only one who will be good guy as the blindfolded people always seem to have a knack for seeing the good in the mc and befriending them! dont even have to say anything about the pink hair as those servants speak volumes but i see the way she will be a villain is tricking the mc into a trap to make a slave out of all basically because she is vain and jealous of others! the last one simply because they hid in the shadows and the looks on their faces!

Aggregator gang
@Vashta Snakes aren't always bad in China...Legend of the White Snake's Bai Suzhen and Xiao Qing come to mind.

Users who are viewing this thread