Mid-Autumn without You - Oneshot

Group Leader
This is just NTR with extra steps
I wonder when did the wife figure it out, when they first met ? still cheating because she was meeting a man with the intend to cheat. when they first slept together ? even worse
Just my guess but probably she already knew It from the moment they first meet... So she think,rather than ask the husband why did he do it, getting along with him would be more fun and probably It Will last till the husband finally told wife the truth from himself.🤣

Dex-chan lover
Why did he have that thought bubble about her being so kind, if he already knew? 2 personalities with only 1 (blonde) inheriting memories from the other?

Dex-chan lover
This is just NTR with extra steps
I wonder when did the wife figure it out, when they first met ? still cheating because she was meeting a man with the intend to cheat. when they first slept together ? even worse
It says in the last text in the last page that "she knew right from the beginning" the more interesting question is, what's his goal, because he obviously put on a disguise and approached her...

Dex-chan lover
This is like that hentai manga where husband ask his co-worker to hypnotize his wife thinking she is having cheating sex with someone else but it was with her husband, and she knew about her husband plan and went along with it.

Fed-Kun's army
Just my guess but probably she already knew It from the moment they first meet... So she think,rather than ask the husband why did he do it, getting along with him would be more fun and probably It Will last till the husband finally told wife the truth from himself.🤣
I thought so too, on page 6, she said he was the one who tempted her first so maybe when the disguised husband hit on her, she knew right away that it was her husband in disguise and she went along with his charade for fun 🤣

Dex-chan lover
ok but was the husband the one to initiate the cheating thing or the wife? i feel like that's an important thing to figure out to know which one of them is more fucked up

Users who are viewing this thread