Mida Love ♪ - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - The Lewd Report

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe Ryou actually does have a sibling he's never met. Well actually considering his dad/mom, it isn't too surprising. Of course it could be that his little sister/brother isn't related by blood, either way they're going to be lewd.

Contributor
>When the editor tells you that your series could very well be cancelled but you still want to put all the idea you thought up into the story

@xyzzy >When the editor tells you that your series could very well be cancelled but you still want to put all the idea you thought up into the story

where did you read this ?

Dex-chan lover
I demand a h doujin where the succubus gets gangbanged for real!

Dex-chan lover
He really needs to tell hime and ouji his demon mojo. All the problems in this manga are caused by a lack of communication.

Dex-chan lover
Shame, that's a big hiatus. Maybe cut the losses and continue as a light novel, but then again diminishing returns. Unless the author is really passionate about this story, I guess this was it.

Double-page supporter
Shame, that's a big hiatus. Maybe cut the losses and continue as a light novel, but then again diminishing returns. Unless the author is really passionate about this story, I guess this was it.
Not really author already abandoned this manga long ago, its pretty much the publisher that want to kept it a live

Users who are viewing this thread