Midara na Kimi ni Kamaretai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Her Past

@Akikako Ofc I saw that page.
Just talking to him about no need for real rape plot, author can stop at "attempt" to make a reason why they cant go all the way.

Dex-chan lover
Where tf is this manga going? Guess author needed some cheap feels cuz he had no ideas

Prolly gonna drop cuz I hate dumb rape plots.

Dex-chan lover
Yo, is actually questioning the Japanese Flu? Truly the Copernicus of Japanese manga.

i dont understand what was SO bad about this chapter other than the translation being a bit odd

Dex-chan lover
i just need 1 scene where he fucks his teacher then im done here

Dex-chan lover
@Adisx1 this be them wholetime tho
zCoO1Kp.jpg

The light-hearted tones and the darker themes are not mixing together at all

Fed-Kun's army
This would be a solid 8/10 series if the translation was a better quality. It's not very accurate and has bad grammar. The typesetting and redraws are good but the tl itself has more to be desired. If only the same person would work on it but find a good translator. Also I'm fairly certain she's not actually a vampire and is just convinced she is. I could be wrong tho. To me this seems more psychological than supernatural

Power Uploader
@CSmith327 well sorry about that, i translate this from Portuguese not from Japanese, cause i don't have the JP RAW yet, and there's no good Portuguese MTL that i can use except DeepL and google translate

Users who are viewing this thread