Midara na Kimi ni Kamaretai - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
She never had fangs, plus there was too much psychological stuff for this to be an ordinary vampire story, at the very least. Thus it didn't quite seem like it, once you forgot the description and started reading it. Quite soon this turned into a weird romance story between a traumatised woman who, instead of seeking psychiatric help, escaped into her own imaginary world, and a not too bright boy. The only thing I'm not sure of is the romance part, haha. It feels like Chizuru could kick Akkun out at any moment. It must be quite stressful for him.

Double-page supporter
Woah thank you for the translation, i was waiting for this series about 1 year, finally. Keep it up please

Dex-chan lover
Quite soon this turned into a weird romance story between a traumatised woman who, instead of seeking psychiatric help, escaped into her own imaginary world, and a not too bright boy.
The one thing that worries me the most is Akkun showed some behavior that the ex-husband showed at the start before being outright abusive and manipulative. As if it's somehow Chizuru unconsciously turning the men she interact with to be highly possessive and obsessed for her.

Dex-chan lover
The one thing that worries me the most is Akkun showed some behavior that the ex-husband showed at the start before being outright abusive and manipulative. As if it's somehow Chizuru unconsciously turning the men she interact with to be highly possessive and obsessed for her.
That might be the case. If she was somewhat strange even when younger, that would be the first requirement: the man should be accepting of a strange woman. Probably most wouldn't be. Perhaps such men would also have a stronger than average desire to protect the woman, as she would be more susceptible to the dangers of the society. The need to protect and control are closely related.

Double-page supporter
I'm actually braindead I had no idea she was faking 💀 💀 I'm praying that it was mentioned in a previous chapter and I forgot, otherwise I'm a little worried for myself
Chapter 14 mentions the psychological abuse she was given and why she believed or pretended to believe she was a vampire for so long.

Dex-chan lover
So are they not going to explain the hives and whatnot when she was exposed to the Sun?

Users who are viewing this thread