Midashitai Giya-san to Midarenai Tadamichi

Fed-Kun's army
only 18 chapters? this is a fucking crime against all that is good and holy. the publisher should be shot.

Can someone help me? What is Name ofa manga with deliquentish girl and her athletic senpai? Her father is super over protective but doesnt Know that he and The Guy his daughter is interested are going to same gym

Dex-chan lover
So for anyone who has managed to read the final chapter, do they end up together?

Fed-Kun's army
hope it ends well despite the axed i liked it a lot, and i hope the author will start another manga, nonetheless thx for the translation

Dex-chan lover
It's disappointing to see how stritctly the mangaka adhered to the stereotype of the public morals rep. He used the trope not as a base to build on, but as a blueprint to follow exactly. Even the design of the character, square glasses, slicked hair, ramrod straight posture due to stick up that body part.

I'm somewhat surprised to learn it was axed, considering how too many of the most successful mangas are nothing more than rehashes of stale tropes. But in this case, I can definitely say that nothing of value was lost.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
Honestly? The last chapter was horrible, boring and a fucking waste in the series.

At this point there's no plot at all but fanservice. Truly a world with minimum common sense

Users who are viewing this thread