Middle-aged Businessman, Arise in Another World! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Episodes 1:Rainy night, the demon and the goddess

Thanks for the TL, you job is quite good for someone who doesn't know Japanese and manage to translate it decently, the quality isn't that bad and honestly the quality is better compared to other MTL out there.

For the story i find it quite amusing, because of the plot is not really used or even it's quite new approach for isekai type story, i really like story that has families relationship, especially if the MC is not some teenagers that still has wet behind their ears.

So i hope if you still have times to spare and your situation given you opportunity to translate then i will welcome it with both of my hand.

Group Leader
Thanks for the TL, you job is quite good for someone who doesn't know Japanese and manage to translate it decently, the quality isn't that bad and honestly the quality is better compared to other MTL out there.

For the story i find it quite amusing, because of the plot is not really used or even it's quite new approach for isekai type story, i really like story that has families relationship, especially if the MC is not some teenagers that still has wet behind their ears.

So i hope if you still have times to spare and your situation given you opportunity to translate then i will welcome it with both of my hand.
Thank you for your compliment.. But the thing is I don't know if I would continue doing this because I discovered as the chapters go on the art becomes horrible that it hurts my eye....

Thank you for your compliment.. But the thing is I don't know if I would continue doing this because I discovered as the chapters go on the art becomes horrible that it hurts my eye....
It seems they can't have it easy, because a story like this isn't gonna reach a lot of people, don't even mention a normie audience, even an otaku with 1000+ manga on their library still won't look at it, because story with an isekai troupe is like a common wild grass now, but me and the other people who like an isekai story with refreshing new plot find this manga as a cup of water in the drought, because the plot is rather new for me so it piqued my interest.

Maybe that's why we can't expect much from the adaptation, maybe i will look for the WN.

Nevertheless you can do what you want as the translator, we as a reader will appreciate what you bring to us.

Users who are viewing this thread