Midori no Tomarigi - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Interesting start.

So he may have a wife, but has no wedding ring. One thing is for sure though, that you can already smell the drama

Okay that was cute, and I know I am just being a but critical now, but the way everyone got resolved in that chapter kinda irked me. Especially the way the ML solved all her problems by taking her to boba. She just completely disregarded the friend WHO CRIED BECAUSE THE MC COULDN'T GET BOBA WITH HER. The fact that she went off to get boba without her friend, who obviously wanted to hang out, just annoyed me. Also, what happened to the brother. she just went off to get boba? I thought she had to pick up her little brother and that was the reason she rejected her friend. I understand that the main lesson was to let loose a bit and you don't need all those responsibilities to burden yourself, but this MC to me sounded pretty egotistical. She hurts her friend's feelings and and makes herself so burdened by extra tasks, and in the end, she feels as if the world is against her, as if she's the one suffering in this world. I feel like she has no empathy for others, because SHE is the MC. This may be looking too into it even though it's only the first chapter but when her friend cried that the MC didn't get boba with her, she started feeling guilt for just a little, yet when the ML asked what's wrong, she starts blaming the situation around her rather than openly own up to her fault. I thought that she wanted to get boba because she wanted to hang out with her friend, not just for the "boba life." That just sounds so superficial. Anyways, other than that, I probably am looking into to it too deeply but it is pretty cute and I want to see the direction with how they ended the chapter with the ML's wife...

New shoujo to read is always my favorite part thankyouuuu Mina I like it.

Is she really gonna fall for the married guy?

@Jakeandhistoe Drama as usual in shoujo! Thanks for reading!
@pinkeree Actually, the reason the FL went to get boba without her friend and picking up her brother is because she left during the school day. The ML told her to 'ditch' classes so, she must have returned in time for her brother. But yeah ahah... sometimes shoujo integrates a lot of nonsensical reasoning, it's hard to think they apply to real life situations. But still, thank you for your insight and for giving this series a try!

@SHIRO47 Thank you so much for reading and supporting the series we pick up! Sometimes we do so in spite of not knowing how they end up! Hopefully the author fleshes this story out nicely~
@Siena And thank -you- for reading and supporting! :)

@misatan
Aww thank you that clarified a bit, but yeah shoujo and their nonsensical logic for things... even though I still devour shoujo up so quickly . So thank you so much for scanlating, these scanlations are always providing high quality and choosing the cutest stories!

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing he either divorced or his wife passed away as well.. and I agree, the fact that he encouraged her to ditch was abit.. :'D It totally ignored the problem huh

How dare he flirt with a girl when he already has a wifeeeeeeeeeeeee??!!!

Btw, thank you for translating it♡

Fed-Kun's army
When is it said he had a wife i put my phone down and left the room to take a break from life. Im shook

Reminds me of Shishio sensei~ waaaah

I'm finding this overall weird.. also can't imagine a hole staying there for what like 10years? will still read tho.
Thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
somehow even tho im happy she ditched i feel kind of bad for Mayu who wanted so much to go with her to the boba place to the point of crying.

Users who are viewing this thread