Mieruko-chan - Ch. 56

Dex-chan lover
HE IS IN DA PLACE
kdj36p.jpg
DADDY IN THE EAST!

Aggregator gang
so is the monster in the window the dad or maybe the snowman ghost that came in with lil bro?

kinda worried about the dad... considering that he's showing up, is it possible for him to do a sacrifice play in this arc?

Miko's losing too much defendors when she can barely defend herself 💀

Double-page supporter
The idea of the Father being like her daugther but as a seasoned Medium/Spiritist is interesting. But I thing the horse is more like the "god spirit" that protect Michiru and they got attached to Mieruko's dad when he was alive. Maybe the horse is the reason he died and/or the reason why he hasent turn in "something else" like the other spirits. For now he looks to be on Mierukos side Becouse the Dad

Don worry kids, Dad is always protecting you and looking for your wellbeing with the help of his f*ck up horse... Is gonna be sad when she will need to exorcise him.

Double-page supporter
I'm pretty sure this is the first time we see his full body. In previous chapters we only saw his upper body, and some people theorized he might be attached to the dog thing in some way.
Now we know he just looks completely normal.
I dont remeber how he looks in the other chapters aside from he is always in a sitting on a chair, but in this chapter the dad was always showing his front side, there is the posibilty of a sort of umbilicalcord like thing coming from his back

Group Leader
MIKO NO!
THE LITTLE GIRL WITH THE UMBRELLA!
SHE HAS A CRUSH ON YOUR BROTHER!

NOOOOOO! :meguuusad:
I came here to say that. Note how in two of the three panels she is in she has her umbrella up, but when she's talking to Miko in the 4th one she hides it behind her.

Her "aiaigasa" strategy failed this time.

That MIB is really sus...somehow i fear that something gonna happen to her dad...

Dex-chan lover
I feel compelled to point out how Tomoki sensei is a master storyteller. A strict adherent to the showing not telling principle, I feel that chapters like today's and specially Rom's scene in chapter 52 are narrative masterpieces.

There are so many isekai adaptations filled to the brim with unwieldy walls of text, that narrate everything with incredibly awkward, and more importantly, boring language. It is a breath of fresh air to find a mangaka that still remembers that manga, is primarily, a visual storytelling medium.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread