Mieruko-chan - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
i find it funny the dad is still around. and acting like normal. But, is he aware no one actually respond to him or he know but coping and in deny ?
Wonder if Miko ever try to talk to him, she would think her dad won't hurt him, no ? he protect her few time already

Dex-chan lover
i find it funny the dad is still around. and acting like normal. But, is he aware no one actually respond to him or he know but coping and in deny ?
Wonder if Miko ever try to talk to him, she would think her dad won't hurt him, no ? he protect her few time already
I mean the dad is at least somewhat aware of what's happening to Miko. I think any parent would stick around a bit longer while that's happening.

Fed-Kun's army
i think it's the same thing as talking to your pets right? you talk to them fully aware that they won't understand you or understand much of what you're saying and someone correct me if i'm wrong i think he's unaware that mieruko is aware of him past his presence (speech and etc.) on the other comment i'm really rooting for mieruko to interact with him even if there may be a whole bunch of dangers that may happen

Group Leader
The key takeaway here is Seto does not recognize that these spirits can be anything but a problem, one to be solved violently.

For those who think he's cool, he'd obliterate Miko's dad without hesitation.

In fact looking at last chapter at the end, one of his hat men saw the dad, so he might not be around long...

Dex-chan lover
PUDING
giga-pudding-pudding.gif

Dex-chan lover
Mr. Seto needs to stop drinking the Benadryl.

Wonder if this arc is going to be Seto trying to exorcise Miko Dad and the guardian horse(?). He said he's on the side of humanity so it's hard to picture him going after Miko directly, even if she did break the shrine barrier.

Users who are viewing this thread