Mieruko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

@Verypeeved
EXORCISM
TWO!!!
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ohh i like how popular this series has gotten i somehow found this gem before it boomed and i was really hoping it gained some traction cuz its fucking good.

Ive seen 3-4 series trying to go with a similar cute girl+horror shit theme so you know its popular lol.

Damn the art is so good and the monsters are so fucking creepy and the ecchi is on point lol i love it.

Miko has the right idea. Salt is considered a spirit purifier and can be a deterrent from letting spirits enter a place, but at the same token it if something is already inside and one is blocking the only way in and out with salt, it ends up being stuck with her in the room too.

If I didn't read the latest chapter, I would drop this the moment there's the ghost in the bathroom ×____×

Aggregator gang
All the sexualized shots make this on the whole worse. Are we supposed to focus on the horror or not? Jfc I don’t need to see a panty shot and a tit pic every fucking page. Grow up

on the bright side if you could only see and hear them you need to do is close your eyes and cover your ears and they're basically not there

Users who are viewing this thread