Mieruko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@BCS I don't think she sees good and bad spirits, she just saw a bunch of angry cat spirit surrounding the guy and put 2 and 2 together.

Dex-chan lover
How sweet... Is it bad that I'm hoping for actual plot here? I mean this isn't bad at all, but I wouldn't also mind finding out more about how stuff works, now that there's good ghosts too.

I mean it makes sense that she sees both “good” and “bad” spirits. It’s just that there’s probably a disproportionate ratio of one to the other.

I mean which seems more likely to happen to make you a ghost; dying in an accident or something with regrets and other negative feelings or dying with such a huge amount of attachment and compassion and other positive feelings for something that you stay behind to watch over it instead of “moving on” to whatever is next.

Group Leader
I actually know somebody like that and it's kind of hilarious (doubly that he's aware of the juxtaposition and he's actually pretty chill): Huge biker guy, studded leather jacket, tons of tats and piercings. Looks like he'll kill you for looking at his bike. Owns the tiniest chihuahua ever, and it's usually just hanging half out of the collar of his jacket.

Dex-chan lover
ah my heart...but i can't get that amazon box out of my head...amasan...

Group Leader
I picked this up because it was creepy and rather amusing then here they start hitting me with the feels train.

Double-page supporter
The rollercoaster, woooow... and that last panel is just next level feels

Dex-chan lover
Yakuza John Wick enjoying his retirement.

...I seem to recall some folklore about only really well cared for or beloved cats becoming nekomata, but I can't seem to find any sources that corroborate it.

i didnt think there’d be an addition to the pre-serialization chapter but the mangaka did it and im crying

Users who are viewing this thread