Mieruko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
page 13 :
pretty guy says : yo , i heard that you girl is giving out free pu$$y ... cat . can i have your pu$$y ... cat ?

pu$$y and pu$$y cat , lol .

last page , the true horror is : a fugly , baldy , tattooed , scarred guy had a beautiful wife .

Dex-chan lover
Well this chapter came back to haunt me in a way I didn't anticipate.

Aggregator gang
so if the dead can be bright and beautiful like that... why is she getting haunted by scary shit in her own home instead of beautiful spirits and cats :/

Dex-chan lover
@sunsetchaos

the cats are nekomatas, so its understandable that they can stick around.
but yeah the ghost wife is quite diffrent from everone else.
but then again we never really saw her from the MC´s perspective( we only saw the cats ) so its possible she cant see happy ghosts.
why that is ? no idea.

That's Toono Zen.
The substitute teacher in chapter 16.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
that ending was pretty cute
this actually kind of confirms that she isnt just crazy so this could turn into somewhat of a super power
i doubt we are gonna get any real plot in here though

@Goldenzeal im 2 months late and a bunch of chapter behind but my guess is that happy ghosts just dont tend to stick around/arent wandering around the world

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch

yeah this is my favorite chapter on the series so far.

Small spoilers ahead
Its "kind of" confirmed to be a super power later on when she meets someone else who also can see ghosts.

So far we have yet to see a happy spirit other then the woman.
usually ghosts who stick around are those with lingering atatchments so it's plausible.
we actually see what "might be" a god and what "could be" a portal to hell/ heaven later on.
but its hard to confirm when all the MC wants to do is ignore it and run away 👺

Dex-chan lover
I see this version if Mieruko doesn't have as good of a poker face, but I like the small facial changes she has.

So this is the part where the twitter version ended. Kinda excited to see what'll happen next.

Hey that's not fair, I wanted girl spooked by creepy shit, not a hit to the feels

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I come back just to read this chapter and relive the feels in my heart

Users who are viewing this thread