Mieruko-chan - Vol. 10 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
My dad's been dead a while...
This chapter makes me think of him for some reason.

I don't believe in ghosts or the afterlife. But if I'm wrong, even if the reality is as messed up as some of these depictions. It wouldn't be too bad if family stuck around. If only for a while.

Dex-chan lover
Yaaay an update!
Lil bro thought he saw real ghost and calmly said "I guess ghost are real" whoa ngl brah, thats the chaddest thing Ive heard in horror genre.

And yeah, I was quite shivering when her dad ghost warned Miko about the ghost outside. Like, some real schitz bout to happen if even a ghost is warning you. Also, huh . . . . Its interesting I had never thought about why her dad ghost is still lingering in the house, while already seen lots of ghosts ascended in this series.

Also, that ghost was calling out Michiru . . . Maybe Michiru's late parent ghost? or maybe its a ghost that has been chasing Michiru since a very long time ago? If so, my wild guess is the tentacle ghost is some kind of manifestation of a charm Michiru MIGHT be holding, and if by any chance her sister has known that creepy ghost chasing Michiru all this time, that would start explain things like her actions and an interesting plot ig. Welp, all of this paragraph is just me running wild my thought without any basis tho. still was fun.

Anywho~ thanks as always for the sl!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread