Mieruko-chan - Vol. 10 Ch. 52

Did Michiru stab someone in the past or something like that? idk I just find it curious the way she's always carrying a pencil around + who knows what that Michiru's sister's flashback was about. Everything about them both is just odd.
I think that was Miko's pencil that she used to draw Michiru but left at art class
You can reread ch 41.
Plus Michiru loved Miko's stuff so she won't destroy it.
Also the ghost in the pe equipmemt would get exorcised soon as a canon fodder that happened to be there lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
- miko : ... michiru-chan 's onee-san ... , hana ... , romm-san ...

- michiru 's sister : ... michiru ... , pii-chan ... , your onee-chan ...

- michiru : ... pii-chan ... , yurikawa-san ...

- hana : ... miko ... , michiru-chan ... , yuria-chan ...

---------------

page 15 : michiru is wearing the black gloves .
page 17 : michiru is not wearing the black gloves .
maybe this is a goof . or michiru just takes off her gloves to hold pii-chan .

i think michiru is silly because she loves a caterpillar too much .
a caterpillar 's life-span is very short , it can only live for a few days , a few weeks , or a few months .

page 21 :
- hana : i wonder what pan/breads they have today .

page 23 :
michiru is the only girl who doesnt eat anything because she doesnt want to gain more weight .

last pages :
michiru is holding a pencil , i guess this is the pencil that miko used during the drawing class .
maybe michiru actually has no evil intent , she just wants to draw hana with this pencil , lol .

yoh is the sister of michiru . i guess yoh comes to the school because :

a / she wants to kill miko , ASAP , lol .

b / or she wants to protect hana from michiru , actually .

my theory :

plot twist : yoh is actually a good girl . maybe she knows about the octopus ghost , or maybe she knows that michiru is a dangerous , unstable yandere , so she wants to protect other peoples from michiru .

yoh keeps the dangerous michiru on a short leash to control her , and yoh doesnt want michiru to spend too much time with other peoples .

i guess in michiru 's previous school , she also loved someone , then she became mad and stabbed someone with a metal pen , so then she had to change school .

yoh finds the stabbed photo of hana , so yoh knows that michiru wants to stab hana , so yoh comes to the school to prevent that .

Last edited:
Everyone's talking about Michiru and her sis, I'm living for Miko's dad, he really saved her at the door! I wonder if she will talk to him

Dex-chan lover
I really want to know how Romm developed his techniques. He's real fucking lucky if it's trial and error.
When you follow our mc, she has a lot of luck too.
Must be necessary to live long as an exorcist

Users who are viewing this thread