Mieruko-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed that the ghost behind her has similar wishes to hana, the wish of having delicious food ie. smaller ghosts

@Draken The wordplay was a little further than that on most of the titles, but we decided to scale it down to be a little more understandable, since it definitely didn't translate well. i.e. direct would have been "My Nearby Troll 2" since it was chikaba no tororu vs tonari no totoro.

"Anything" is a dangerous offer to make, for it could cost you your soul.

Dex-chan lover
this girl is literally the manga incarnation of the say you're fine meme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PdXIHGvMpk

Dex-chan lover
You know, Miko can literally work as a miko given her power, and that god-thing is sweet to her. Won't working at the shrine basically solve her most pressing problems?

***TWO TIMES***

Er.... nevermind....

Is that 'god' just touch a leaf on miko's head? I thought they can't touch stuff?

That scary abomination was clearly a inari, it's fox shape and multitude of tails is quite telling.

And it protected hana all the time, so however creepy it looked it might have been a good spirit, since it gives miyuki the advise that you must repeat your wish 3 times at a shrine to make it effective.

Ank

Double-page supporter
whats that "3 times" about? Is it a future plot developement or did I miss something from previous chapters?

Dex-chan lover
@Quill
She probably didn't consider it, but if she prayed to the god of the shrine, that means she acknowledged it.
Which is the single most dangerous thing you can do with these spirits.

Whoa, sudden plot. Was not expecting that god (?) to open his mouth THAT way. The artist is on point with his ghost designs.

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread