Mieruko-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

@KhunEdhan Same, it's really too primitive for proper conversations... Maybe they'll integrate it into the next version? As far as I know, they've been working on it for some time now. It appears at least something is planned for comments/forum https://mangadex.org/thread/148705

Shrine demons probably have a symbiotic relationship with humans, they get food when humans come with demons, and demons get cleansed off humans

I enjoyed those references, even though I didn't get all of them (only seen two Ghibli movies myself).

Double-page supporter
Maybe she needs to "repay" them in an installment of 3 different favors? She did say she'd do anything.. Actually that might make for a good starting point for a certain kind of doujin.

@KhunEdhan
Just try to recall people by their profile picture, no one can remember all the random forum names. And if they don't have one they clearly just want to blend in with the crowd so you not remembering them is a kindness of sorts.

so dumb that they abbreviated praying bye that's so !!! u have to recite every mantra ever like 108 times anyway just bow three times :< im worried for this girl...

So in this world, anything in the 'unseen' realm looks terrifying?

I wonder if Hana's 'companion' is actually helpful, but since Miko made a sincere plea to the shrine gods to get rid of it, it had to go

I am scared yet intrigued crap. I do wonder what the "3 times" they meant since she said she'd anything

"My Neighbor Troll 2"
I think the TL was being naughty here, I doubt that troll 2 was in the raws

Double-page supporter
This manga is so fucking awesome. That was some crazy ass battle. Some people assumed the ronin spirit thing was some sort of guardian, but I doubt it. It was probably more so utilizing Hana because it attracted a lot of other bad spirits, and it was eating all the ones that came. It was pretty much using Hana as a bait for food, but we're not sure if it would have eventually attacked Hana or not.

Furthermore, so it seems like you can pray and have some powerful spirits listen, but it seems like there's a debt to pay. We'll see if the story actually builds off of what happened here and has repercussions down the road.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Miko...
SabVyBW.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Locust- No, I'm saying that it could be a creepier version of it. In the same way some people juste see lights when Miko see insane monsters, people (like other mediums) could see something that looks like a nine-tailed fox from the legend when Miko see this thing.

Users who are viewing this thread