Mieruko-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

@Simkin That's an absolutely terrible idea. If she can see angels as they are actually described to look like, it's gonna be a LOT worse on her psychologically than seeing random ghosts.

Dex-chan lover
>Read chapter
>Confused about the "THREE TIMES" thing
>Read first comment by someone involved in the scanlation group that explains what it probably means
>Comment after comment after comment after comment on page after page after page of people going "WUT TREE TIEMS MEAN?!"

Also, remember how she found that that these... things... didn't like hand sanitizer and presumably the alcohol in it (btw, alcohol in most hand sanitizers is also VERY diluted since it dries out your skin)? The chapter even ended with a bit on how one was exorcised by perfume (albeit she didn't see that bit). One wonders what would happen if she just went around spraying undiluted pure alcohol (NOT NEAR A FLAMMABLE SOURCE!) and on these things.

Dex-chan lover
wQhH1Ag.jpg

This immediately came to mind.
By the way? Elias Ainsworth's other form is... more accurate.

I'd really like her to seek out help from priests or shrine maidens or something on the proper etiquette for dealing with spirits and gods. getting a divine patron would probably be helpful for her, or if not that she could at least learn how to deal with malevolent spirits without endangering herself

Fed-Kun's army
"3 times" - the first three requests she made were solely to help Hana, with the fourth being to help her out too. Could it be more that the fox deity decided to solely help Hana because it was only granting the first 3 wishes/prayers?

Aggregator gang
Yeah this sure removed all traces of smexy fox eared shrine goddesses from my memory

Aggregator gang
"Three times" because she has three times more wishes than her friend on page 4

Dex-chan lover
To new readers, there's a TL note at the first page of this thread. Check it out.
And seriously -- it took the MC 11 chapters to go to a shrine? That'd be the first thing I'd do, if I learnt that the supernatural is actually completely natural.

Double-page supporter
But why is she scared. That badass deity and those twins granted her wishes and defeated that evolving monster..

Double-page supporter
@sunsetchaos everything looks less scary in manga form, now try imaging that thing in 3d,with bursting flesh,while it devours whatever the fuck that creature was and the blood covering it, with all the rotting flesh and creepy details you want, there you got nightmares free of charge

Users who are viewing this thread