Mieruko-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I hope this helps:

2W9lR1O.jpg

This is ambiguous as hell, but @blankaexc interpretation and explaining in first post here is brilliant.

i think the 3 refer to the clapping when doing the prayer as mieruko didnt clap only her friend and i only count 2fx for the clap.

Dex-chan lover
please, someone, help that poor girl, she didn't do anything to deserve that ^^'

Dex-chan lover
She needs to set up a kickstarter to fund a trip to the Vatican.

She said she would do anything. You should never give anyone a blank check like that, and I hope her new patron is kind in a human way.

Lux

Power Uploader
It's amazing how this manga can make horror and comedy fit so well with each other.

Also, @blankaex thanks for the chapter and the insights.

Dex-chan lover
Creature design on this is flawless, it really pushes it to another level.

Group Leader
@blizzaraetx I think the japanese only clap 2 times when praying at a shrine. Maybe she said the wish 3 times, and should pay 3 times.

EDIT: I didn't see the first post. 😅

Dex-chan lover
page 4 : her friend pulls out 5 yen while the MC pulls out 500 yen to bribe the gods , lol .

My Neighbor Totoro 2 . too bad that Studio Ghibli doesnt make sequel , and they was bankrupted in 2014 , lol , "When Marnie Was There" was their last kiddy anime .

Princess Mononoke , The Cat Returns , Spirited Away ... Im proud to say that I never watch a single kiddy anime of ghibli , lol .

Dex-chan lover
Man, this chapter is a blast.
A whole thing goes on with no single line, and at the end, something even weirder happens to FMC.
Very nice.

Group Leader
bruh, they live in a universe where there's a sequel to my neighbor totoro?

Dex-chan lover
That big fox like enitity gave her leaves. So maybe it is the remaining wish that it will grant her. It is unlikely that it refers to the method of prayer.

Users who are viewing this thread