Mieruko-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Ce on Mieruko! She wants to see your underwear!!! Exchange picturessssss do iiiiittt

Dex-chan lover
@anon763 I was just commenting about McDonald's, I remember the queue, she got in the wrong line. As far as the vore line is concerned I was agreeing that it hopefully serves as a way to leave this plane for the hereafter since the dude did his business and now seems to be effectively offing himself.

Dex-chan lover
@LayZzz

well if that is the case then it might be a Hellmouth like "Sep10trion" mentioned. 🧐
its a bit odd considering this takes place in Asia and hellmouths are a European thing, but its not impossible i gusse. 😒
that would however mean he is going to hell witch is kind of a bummer thought......👿

regardless if that line is going to keep coming back i want some more info about what it is or its going to be a huge disappointment. 😕
i'm personally going to be really upset if it just turns out to be a random ass demon/ghost thing that eats the dead because the dead are just plain stupid after they die. 👻
personally i want the shrine ghosts to come back as they were actually helpfull in a creepy way and also we can find out if she sold her soul or not 👺

Dex-chan lover
Author-san, it costs you literally $0 to not create that last page.

And yet you did.

Dex-chan lover
I really like this manga, its somehow so surreal despite being grounded (normally I dislike ones that try to be surreal and just becomes cringe-fests).

Feels like mc is slowly starting to ignore them less and less, there was that god and its servants that she interacted with, and now she is actually looking at the queue and helping pass along messages.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, maybe it's a good thing that the grandpa ghost got eaten at the end. Usually ghosts only hang around because they have unfinished business. Maybe telling his wife the code was the only thing keeping him tied to this world so once Miko helped him, he could finally pass on.

Given the general creepy atmosphere of.this series, I'd wager getting eaten by the queue monster is just the way ghosts pass on in this universe.

Fed-Kun's army
@feha Its always doing so much in a chapter. In this one we got to feel sad for the grandma and her, and then the spooky number ghost was looking out for his still alive wife and i was like 'aww', and then the next day I go 'ahhhhhh' when I see the same motherfucker getting eat by a final fantasy mini-boss.

Damn. Mieruko-chan has never missed a wisdom roll.

Users who are viewing this thread