Mieruko-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 14.5 - Bonus

Put tinfoil hat

@BCS
Ghost in digital media probability encrypted in hidden stream. We do know there maybe multiple layer in a loseless picture (we could see it in ie photoshop) , and multiple stream in movie file (video 1 stream video 2 stream, subtitle stream, English Audio stream, etc).

There maybe hidden stream, encrypted and completely unknown and undecodedable by standart media player.

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls

Even with logic, the odds of a actor like her with that much built up vengeful spirits would give her messages ye time of day. Could be a good reason all those spirits are there and may just make the poor girl look crazy too.

Double-page supporter
It's important to point out that all of the hands in the beauty commercials had wedding rings on the different ghosts' left hands, except for the one around her neck.

Aggregator gang
It actually makes no sense for those spirits to be appearing in commercials. It's obviously pre-recorded, so not-live and thus they weren't originally caught on camera and so the MC shouldn't be able to see (and especially so not HEAR) anything unusual there.

Fed-Kun's army
@Karsh I think it has been shown before that pictures taken include ghosts and that those that can't see them simply don't see them in pictures either. So same with videos. Might not make much sense from a technical perspective especially with digital stuff but it is about supernatural stuff after all.

Group Leader
Next chapter teaser.
https://twitter.com/izumi000/status/1163850608274657282?s=19

Power Uploader
So I've been wondering this whole time... How does she see them in light capture. Like a photo... A camera takes in light... Is the thing in a normally none visible light spectrum or what? Same with TV... how is the light and sound carried? If the camera can capture it, it should be replayable....

What? It's just a manga? Yeah...

EDIT: I make this comment then scroll down...Orz... Well at least I'm not alone

Dex-chan lover
It's not like a biological eye is all that different from a camera. I mean, obviously they are very different, but they obey the same laws of physics. But if spirits can bend those laws for eyes, why shouldn't they be able to for videos?

Dex-chan lover
That explains why those chips keep disappearing so quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread