Mieruko-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
That one really looks bad, damn !!!

Like this comment if you played Fatal Frame

Dex-chan lover
Somehow the fact that it shows up on camera is way more disturbing to me than anything else.

Dex-chan lover
Mmhmm mhm, I see.

*throws bed out the window*

Don't need this shit anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
@Serenata
I played Fatal Frame. However that barrel(?) monster looks more like the monster from Bloodborne or Dark Souls.

That said, i don't know if i should be laughing at loli thinking that Mieruko have some awesome power, or i should be sympathetic with what Mieruko had to put up with.

Dex-chan lover
That's interesting that the camera picked up that malicious spirit. It hints that technology can be made to help the "not-gifted" (for lack of a better term) be able to see and hear them. Sorta like how technology captured photos color-blind people (CB) couldn't see fully while non-CB could; but now has reached a level of advancement that can help CB see what non-CB can.

Fed-Kun's army
THAT is a hermit crab guys. Once it outgrows it's shell, it will go and find a new one. Sometimes they even use things humans produced and threw away as a shell.

Supporter
@Blueberry_McFuckerson who said regular people see anything extra on the photos? Only people with the ability to see the spiritual see them in the photos as well.

Users who are viewing this thread