Mieruko-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

again, everything in that page is the product of an overactive imagination from someone who thinks she knows whats going on but doesnt. miko is finishing rubbing the gravel off her palms and then pushing herself off the ground. look at it. does any part of what blondie is seeing seem in character for miko? the determined face? the ritualistic motions? the magic circle?

no. its a common occuring joke where someone who fundamentally misunderstands a character misreads their every actions into something that it isnt. ala King from one punch man, or literally anything from angel densetsu. its not like there can't be anything to it but i just dont see anything to take at face value from a character who's picture is literally the definition of the dunning krueger effect

Dex-chan lover
Welp, concrete girl story is not something i planned on learning today (not sure why some of you keep bringing up sea, article just says it was loaded onto cement truck).

I was surprised loli actually sees those humanoids there.

Dex-chan lover
You gotta give it to the artist; drawing these detailed monsters must be challenging. Overall art quality is consistently really good.

Oh, and the writing is pretty good, too, of course. Hope they'll continue this series for a good while and stick around to do other stuff afterwards too. They are promising. ^^

Dex-chan lover
wow, i was not happy with how big of a nono hana is, and patrick from spongebob squarephants appeared in my brain... ok fine patrick is worst

Dex-chan lover
Just a person in a barrel isn't a reference to Furata, the method of killing practically a trope, especially with Yakuza.
But it probably is a reference to her.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm actually amazed by the author's ability to make such creepy ghosts design. Compared to every ghosts that I've seen in horror movies even the famous ones, these drawings are waaay creepier.

Dex-chan lover
where is the hero MC when we need him, there's such a pitiful girl here, dammit, come on 😖

Dex-chan lover
"My airhead best friend is gonna get herself killed by ghosts one day, and myself along with her"

Users who are viewing this thread