Mieruko-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, that dressing room ghost doesn't look too bad given how much working life can take out of you. Her right left and her hands are still fine. I'd be more shocked if she WASN'T at least that bad.

Dex-chan lover
The most interesting parts of this manga are the peeks we get at the more complex parts of the spirit realm.
The spirits that prey on others to become stronger.
The occasional "good" spirit.
How certain spirits are attracted to certain people.
The shrine spirits, especially the large one.
The apparent ability of some spirits to possess or attach to people, which has a bad effect on them.
The other spirit in this chapter who seemed to be hunting down those spirits.
It really makes me want to learn more about it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm five years late in reading this comment thread but, still, I gotta make the obvious "GET OFF MY TRAIN!" subway ghost reference.

I wonder why she has not tried to talk to her father's ghost yet? He may know some things.

I think if Miko let her father know that she can see him, he'd apologize, have no more lingering regrets, and disappear into the next world and she'd rather still have him around.

Dex-chan lover
I'm five years late in reading this comment thread but, still, I gotta make the obvious "GET OFF MY TRAIN!" subway ghost reference.

I think if Miko let her father know that she can see him, he'd apologize, have no more lingering regrets, and disappear into the next world and she'd rather still have him around.
That was one of the best scenes in that movie, i forgot all about it. I think her dad is there until she and her brother grow up, or until his wife either passes away or remarries, like in the hospital chapter.
I also get this feeling that her dad was one of seto's coworkers, or grew up in that orphanage. if not both...

Users who are viewing this thread