Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
His mother is actually scarier alive than as a ghost monster.

Amazing! I was wrong about him. Also that mother, that b****! Calling her that is an insult to dogs though.

wow. that's some plot twist we have there.... now those people on Ch. 21, where are you now?

Man I love this manga. You really get the sense of dread from her having to confront those things

Dex-chan lover
NOW it's about how she died lol, this writing is great, i want it to get animated "normally" but with the ghosts done in a contrasting art, hell, even CGI if you want, as long as they look terrifying when closing in suddenly like this one

Dex-chan lover
so those cats spirit is actually gathering around his mother's ghost instead of him

Fed-Kun's army
Man its nice when you see these kinds of progression in mangas.
Most of the shit today is redundant fan-service gag tropes.
As I get older my tolerance for those types of mangas diminish and I can't stand them.
But this, this is the stuff i read for, a story that moves along and progresses at a good pace.

@aberdeus nah they already set up the plot making the mom the cat killer, also they spoke about the cats getting ill.
So it was a combination of the mom-fiend and his life sucking aura that make the cats die.
IMO ofc

@Oh_so_Intricate nah that shit might kill her the next time it sees her LOL.

Dex-chan lover
ohhhhhh man i thought the doctor was the one killing the cats and thats why there where so many dead ones around him and stuff

tho i find it hilarious how somehow the guardians managed to kill this OP looking ghost and meanwhile 1 of them died with that weak looking kid ghost like 2 chapters ago kek

Users who are viewing this thread