Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 23.5 - Volume 3 Extras

Damn I thought she was hiding crow meat or any weird meat inside, turns out its pubic hair.
That's downright gross.

Dex-chan lover
This is why you dont accept food from people you barely know,even if it's a neighbor or co worker or comes off as rude

Dex-chan lover
Well... at least this is one more to his score of not being the creep he seems to be.

But I didn't need the information about this old woman, he may be damaged but she is downright nasty.

Dex-chan lover
I've seen Midsommar so I'll have you know that pubic hair in food is a distinguished courtship in some swedish pagan communities.

Group Leader
So that's why he threw the food away.
And what the hell did she try to hide, the hair!?

@Throwawail Depending on the country you live. My neighborhood has some people like that.

kadokawa should bring this into anime, it will be fun with many background sounds and effect to perfecting the ghosts jumpscare.

@cleitonevil Please, no! Look what they did to Junji ito work. But this author is a really good prospect for horror and disturbing stuff. The art albeit really good it's not yet at junji ito level but man... this manga is a breath of fresh air.

Dex-chan lover
@xoxa
Bruh. Did you not hear the news? The manga is already getting an anime adaptation. What we can only do is pray for it to be good.

I also don't eat homemade food made by other people but it's because I a guy at work spiked some food with laxatives as a "joke". Luckily I hadn't eaten any because it looked nasty in the first place. He no longer works there, thank god.

Users who are viewing this thread