Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Double-page supporter
on a 2nd read, noticed the outside of the hospital was covered in ghosts, lol

Fed-Kun's army
If you look at the brother's shirt in the previous chapter it says inu for dog, now it says neko for cat since he turned into a cat lover haha

Aggregator gang
Weeeeell.... he's really not a cat killer, alright lol and cattington? 😂 I kinda like that

Rei

Wait, if that's how Zen handles cat killers, what would've happened if he continued to suspect Miko of being one.

Dex-chan lover
Next day.
Mieruko: "Sensei, you piece of shit, I used my last favor to exorcise your ghosts just yesterday, how the fuck do you already have new ones!?"

Power Uploader
What a stingy temple god… aren't you happy enough that Mieruko-chan gave you twenty times the usual fee back in chapter 11? Or was I the only one who noticed she used a 100 yen coin?

Group Leader
@Kendama Welllll not everyone is Yato lollll also the "god" depicted in this manga seems more towards the (what I call) "traditional wild" types that are more mythical, eccentric and normally involve duality in things instead of the "personified" version where they look human-like, holy and like to help/meddle with humans

Woah so sensei's not a cat killer but a cat killer killer?

Dex-chan lover
Eeeh why is that eldritch thingie with two young going after MC? I really don't think she can survive this one.

Aggregator gang
What kind of symbols are the ghost miko girls talking in?

I also liked the little detail of the hospital being utterly ghost ravaged in the background.

Dex-chan lover
On all these plot twists, I wouldn't be surprised if the man was missing because he's on a journey finding his way as a cat lover by zen.

Users who are viewing this thread