Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Aggregator gang
@welcome2atlantis: the fox(?) youkai girls and that thing said they would help (?) Miko 3 times, she used the 3rd time to get rid of sensei's mom, maybe they're going to make her pay the labor job (500 yen was just down payment lol)

Aggregator gang
@Ekfreet the real big brain move would be to write old Japanese with nonmodernized kanji only and a period-appropriate handwriting, but I'd have pretty much 0% of the qualifications to identify that.

Fed-Kun's army
Old god coming for payment, so Zen isn't a cat killer, he's just a killer killer .....WAIT DIES THAT MEAN HIS MOM WAS HIS FIRST VICTIM?!?!?!

Dex-chan lover
@Beregorn
I wonder what they want. Maybe they were testing her to see if she'd be a good exorcist, like that bounty hunter spirit guy with the axe in chapter 15. I don't think they'd just want money.

@Kiero13
like a pilgrimage to ask for forgiveness from some great cat god, lol

Is it just me or does it seem like the cat spirit that nuzzled Zen's hand when they were all disappearing may have possessed him in some way? His eyes seemed to change afterwards.

Aggregator gang
I'm guessing she is about to turn into a miko.
That dragonish god wanted a compatible miko I guess.

While I feel it's fair to think that the Guardians intend to take her soul or demand she becomes one of them, I think they're simply gonna keep her on their watch for now: when they left the hospital plenty of demons/ghosts started coming out of the building, like they sensed her presence. She seems to attract them somehow, so it seems logical the Guardians who helped her would be interested in her, she's probably disrupting some kind of balance between the ghost and human world.

Also, I'm happy this arc involving Zen is "over", couldn't really care about this character. Give me more Hana and Julia.

Users who are viewing this thread