Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
huh
the godmother can talk normally to the dead while when our MC just so much as waving a hand, she got freaking demolished to hell and back

I guess it's really about the miasma? but that one powerful ghost kid doesn't look like he got any before he transformed tho

“that shrine doesn’t exist” WHAT IT DOESNT EXIST?! dont tell me they are powerful demons

Dex-chan lover
Mc can talk to normal ghost. Like her father and the old man when she helped that dimentia old lady

Dex-chan lover
@BlackwingYu it wouldn't have been as foreboding if it had not immediately been followed up by a cinema named "666".

I was hoping we would be getting resolution to the deity's countdown here, but instead it is only the godmother freaking out cause she recognizes the tori of all shrines in japan and that is not one of them. And some stalker who seems to see both as well as mieruko-chan (he sees the monster, godmother only saw a smudge), and as godmother (he sees her aura, which mieruko does not). I wonder who sent the picture too.

Dex-chan lover
Finally, some pieces are starting to fall into place about those shrine types.

GRANNY IS A KEY PLAYER AND I DIDN'T EXPECT I

@Bananananaaaaaa it was obvious from the start, they did look grotesque. Besides, she agreed to the demon's deal and now she needs to pay the price...a very hefty one at that...

Dex-chan lover
Page 5 and the author already got me. On the spot, as always.
So, granny knows that this shrine is from another world. So, that day Miko just casually led Nana to another world. Nice.
The plot swells.

Users who are viewing this thread