Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Here's my hypothesis: This has been a Shaman King sequel all along.

Dex-chan lover
Oh shit, we going full plot mode now! From what the old lady said about getting closer to the other side I kinda got the feeling she'll die and then end up as their guardian spirit or something.

Dex-chan lover
@feha
Maybe stalker guy is the one who sent the photo to that fortune teller woman? Either that or there’s some secret society of spiritualists and it was one of that woman’s acquaintances who sent it.

The numbers 666 all over the place. This has to mean something.

Huh, I genuinely did not expect to see the Godmother fortune teller back again. I do wonder though, if the other shrine doesn't exist how did Nana interact with it, or does she mean that it's not a real shrine?

Double-page supporter
Damn they really got me for a second there, sent shivers down my spine...

Dex-chan lover
Nice! The psychics are making a move!

If I were Mieruko I'd be a little annoyed at those ghosts though, she paid for the movie after all.

Double-page supporter
Shit shit shit. I wish I can time travel to grab the next chap! Aaaaaa

Mieruko chan is the oh shit manga. Not merely because it makes you say "oh shit", but because it makes you say every possible version of it. It goes from "Oh shit !" to "Oooh...Shiiiit..." and from "Oh shit oh shit oh shit !" to "Oh shi...OH SHIT !"

I realize this might not make immediate sense, but such are the reactions Mieruko-chan elicits.

Users who are viewing this thread