Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

YES! I really hope that's a good guy, one is needed right now! ;w;

Dex-chan lover
pls be good guy pls be good guy pls be good guy pls be good guy

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the plot really kicked into overdrive, and I'm liking it, but I'm also way more worried about Miko and friends now.

The reveal about the shrine really spooked me. Granny was actually pretty cool, and now she's coming in to save the day. Hopefully the new guy at the end has a similar goal in mind and isn't the bad guy of this arc.

That eye ghost was such a total dick, though. I can't even focus on how freaky he looks because it just made me so mad how he blocked Miko's view the entire time and made her cry for all her troubles. Hopefully, this means she can rewatch it with Julia at least.

Dex-chan lover
Granny saying how she's getting closer to the other world is a massive death flag if I've ever seen one ...
But you can never quite tell with this story, so who knows.

Not sure I like going right into "alright, we're done with the teacher guy, now it's next creepy guy time".

Double-page supporter
Now I have to imagine what it would be like if Studio Ghibli were the ones who made Troll 2.

That's scarier than any ghost/demon thing.

Didn't see that coming... and what are these in my eyes?

The author drawing is improving too!! I might have say this but I really like where the story is going, not gonna lie.

The superior version of this film is My Neighbour Pedoro. We all know that.

Dex-chan lover
The plot has thickened so much it started being bread.
Waiting for it to become toast.

Dex-chan lover
The very rare manga that perfectly fits in both the horror and comedy genres almost simultaneously. (My friends and parents and friends had a hard time believing in its existence though as they can't think of horror and comedy being together to this extent.)

Users who are viewing this thread