Mieruko-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Aggregator gang
@vinsegas With the way things are going, might as well hang from one while she's at it. Too much shit to deal with in the living world anyway. :p

I'm joking, obviously. You can do it, Miko-chan! Don't let those plebeian spirits get in your way!

I wonder why she's the only one getting haunted. I mean, that chunnibyou girl and the man that looks like haven't sleep for decades can see them too but doesn't get bothered much.

Fed-Kun's army
Miko's brother wanted to watch "Totally freaky" together on TV and Miko stumbled into the live version of something totally freaky.

RIP

Fed-Kun's army
*Fortunate Son starts playing
8ab.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
First I thought it will be a Julia heavy chapter and I enjoyed all of it. Wish she had more Screen time so we learn a bit more about her. Even though we know already enough about her anyway. Lets have a bet who is going to rescue Miko! Probably Obachan.

@shira952 Well Julia sums it up pretty well. She sees Miko as a powerful Medium, but we know Miko is helpless because she has no experience or Tools to deal with all this.

Miko and Shindou are probably on the same Level of how much they can see. But he has experience and knows tools to deal with all he can see properly and isn't as much bothered by it how Miko is.

Julia and Hana aren't as much bothered and haunted because they can see the least that is around them. With Hana obviously not being able to see anything.

Dex-chan lover
Alright that Shindou guy's powers look way too good to be true there has to be a catch

Fed-Kun's army
@DrDuckling
Well have to make money from all the dumb idiots that "can't see" but still believe his true lies. ROFL
I bet he is kinda hated and disrespected in the Community of people that "can see" for scamming those poor Souls. Haha

I guess her room is a mush room... uhh well anyway where can i get that mushroom furniture

I think obasan will rescue Miko here, it's perfect with the timing she went to shrine and also perfect for obasan to re-enter the main story again.

Fed-Kun's army
This is the part where you start parrying Miko
Thanks for the chapter as always

This needs to get an anime. I mean look at the quality.
Im scared for our mieruko-chan 😱😭

Dex-chan lover
That guy is a real deal.
I liked how Julia got embarassed with herself in the mirror.

Users who are viewing this thread