Mieruko-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
page 12 : i guess this monster is a female housewife . she is making "mystery meat" ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_meat

page 16 : she is "fishing" for the other monsters with the large hook ?

page 19 :
- monster : please help me , please do something .
- main girl : ok , i will do something , i will ... cry for your death , lol .

page 24 :
hana : yay , this dish looks delicious to me , i will eat them all . to me , the important things about foods are not their looks , but their tastes and their quantities .

Aggregator gang
I answered your question. I don't get what YOU are so riled about.

Double-page supporter
Even the ghost couldn't stomach the sight of that food...

Also, I'm genuinely engrossed in the underlying backstory of this series. Obligatory Miko-chan needs a goddamn hug already.

Even ghosts can be put off by Hana's cooking? Terrifying

Aight Miko, must not be some ordinary medium if she can see more that those 3. Also it seems that the plot will be thiccer from this point on. Will be Miko be a Shinigami I wonder?

the ghost seemed to be disappointed with what it made..... HAHAHAH HANA IS THE REAL DEAL HERE

So, if I had to guess, there's two different classes of spirits: The ghosts of departed humans that the younger girl and they old lady can see and the greater spirits or, very likely, demons that only Miko (and possibly the guy) can see.

Spooky.

Double-page supporter
@DeusVult The old woman still seems to be conscious of even more sinister ones, and knows about the shrine and the entities of the shrine. I'm really curious about how she got to know about it and the story behind it, and what the story about her apprentice is. This is just too interesting.

Fed-Kun's army
This poor girl. Her life is hell on earth. How do you not have various traumas with that kind of daily exposure?

Users who are viewing this thread