Mieruko-chan - Vol. 9 Ch. 50.1

Dex-chan lover
this page has the "my brain 5 minutes before the exam ends" energy

fXsF9Qz.png

Dex-chan lover
Have to admit, the whole last arc (squid-girl) has been rather boring. Nothing but slice of life. Where has the horror/psychological aspect gone and flown off to? (fine, the first few chapters still had some. But then we found out the squid is entirely benign and harmless aside from making it hard to see when inside it or aiming for her mouth)

edit: must admit I didn't expect that many people (or any, really) to consider this post breaking the rules, or being rude [aka personal attacks etc.], enough, to give me a strike.
A 'dislike' or 'disagree' (aka downdutt in reddit) I could see (if they disagreed with my opinion), but reacting with an actual strike? Did surprise me (wonder what part about it was considered mean?).

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Have to admit, the whole last arc (squid-girl) has been rather boring. Nothing but slice of life. Where has the horror/psychological aspect gone and flown off to? (fine, the first few chapters still had some. But then we found out the squid is entirely benign and harmless aside from making it hard to see when inside it or aiming for her mouth)

Having such a stalker being obsessed with her is pretty damn scary for me. Though I get that the fact that this squid thing did no real harm to anyone have been a bit of a let down... but personally that girl itself is scary enough for me.

I am just wondering where this is going. But seeing that other sister reaction, conclusion is pretty close.

Users who are viewing this thread