Mieruko-chan

I think this one is something you pick up leisurely and skim through. The premise is entirely "Ignore ghost" and I think she turns out to be an exorcist, it would ruin the normal girl of the strip. There is continuity. The development seems slow because there's no emphasis on the background stories as of now and it has one page chapters. I think it's really good. I didn't get tired of it after reading in one sitting. This is defo the type you have to let pile up and come back to after forgetting a bit .

Fed-Kun's army
I didn’t think much of this at first, but it is actually quite fun when the plot kicks in. I am not a big fan of horror, but it’s interesting to see Miko dealing with all the things she saw. And I love that even the good ghosts and gods look horrifying.

I would of lost my shit if I saw those things miko is one of the bravest protagonist that I have ever read

bnk

Ch20
Holy crap.... Two times. Only one more protection from the temple spirits

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

OKAY! For those starting out, the weird camera angles are because the artist at first did hentai, i think, but it stops being so much around chapter 4 and in all honesty this is an amazing manga that YOU TOTALLY SHOULD READ! It's very cute and scary and changes between the two VERY quickly and it's just a good manga, it deserves an award!!!
So @bnk had done some research and I'm wrong so never mind thank you bnk

bnk

@wolfkit773
I don't think he started as hentai. I've checked his japanese wikipedia and his debut was a one shot on shonen jump in 2004. After that he also got some one shots on go go jump and jump square. He also got a one shot on young gangan on 2016. He also post some mangas on twitter and his personal site and so far, I haven't found anything that show he used to work in hentai. I think the weird angles was because he draw the first 4 chapters as a free pixiv manga,and thus the style was less mainstream, before it was picked up by comic walker.

Holy shit this was really good, 10/10
Don’t read it before bed though like I did, cause those demons scared the shit outta me lol
More chapters please, it’s getting better with each chapter.

The story is kind of in a place where the author either has to have her seek out the help of actual exorcists or else she's pretty screwed. Can't really keep up the jumpscare comedy anymore.

It's like those Don't Laugh/Scream/React compilations on YouTube.
Don't react.

Or they'll notice you.

saw the video from kadokawa with voice acting in it, then immediately checking on MD. its so good!!
the VA made it even better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onVGByaQYrE

I thought this would be just comedy and slightly scary but now I'm actually scared for Miko lmaoo

Users who are viewing this thread