Mieruko-chan

Damn, its so fucking good.

Award winning tag never betray man

Edit : does everyone knows what this manga win btw

Epic! Mieruko is a real saviour. I felt really bad for that poor guy & I'm glad that things will be better now but what's next for Mieruko-chan?

Fed-Kun's army
you know one thing that makes this manga so good, amongst having a great story and characters, is no romance. Thank god for that, cause romance shit always is forced into stories and ruins things

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ HUGS FOR MIERUKO ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

THIS MANGA IS AMAZING. PLEASE READ IT. I didn't expect much from the first few pages due to the simple art style when it comes to the main characters, and the strangely sexual ways they're drawn with tight clothes, but trust me, it's all worth it. First of all, the designs of the ghosts are phenomenal and creepy. Second of all, some of these chapters really threw some punches I did not expect. There were multiple instances in which I went "...Holy shit."

Please read this manga. You will not regret it.

i expected it to be nothing more than a comedy slice of life with a twist of horror
and i could see that in first 3 or 4 chapters.
BUT i was WRONG
that is some plot right there
its so clean.
i cant explain how interesting this manga has become in just few chapters.
iam loving this manga..

Dex-chan lover
oh shit what now

the momma's dead cos the mikos killed it, but what happens to Miko?

Absolutely worth the high rating. It has a strange but very enticing way to tell a story and you can never fully expect to predict what's going to happen next. Very good gem indeed.

Just want to share regarding ability to see ghost, it's believed in Islam that those who can see ghost, Djinn in Islamic theology, it means there's ghosy lingering in the body especially in the eyes part, if we connect the story to this believe it means that there's already ghost possesed her and she just don't realize it...

bnk

Holy..
Ch 23 raw is out and turns out, zen might not be a good guy after all.
zen managed to caught the real cat killer red-handed. In the next page, there is a missing person poster of the guy. So, either zen killed him or he scarec him away

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

jesus this manga jusy gave a shayamalan twist there. Seriously a good manga i highly recommend for those who want a horror manga that isnt really horror

Users who are viewing this thread