Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - KogaFes ~Eko, Eko, Azarak~

Dex-chan lover
Well, I certainly didn't expect a kiss but very nice that it's become possible since she can now physically feel Aizawa. Story really could be going anywhere from here on out, looking very much forward to being along for the ride.

Last edited:
I'm really interested in this ghost possessing Ange. She refers to Aizawa pretty affectionately, but wants to kill her, which to me shows some yandere tendencies. Maybe a former fan that's obsessed about Aizawa?

Dex-chan lover
I'm really interested in this ghost possessing Ange. She refers to Aizawa pretty affectionately, but wants to kill her, which to me shows some yandere tendencies. Maybe a former fan that's obsessed about Aizawa?
Could well be, although I thought she's referring to Aizawa like that because she's pretending to be Ange. Another possibility is maybe some jealous rival Idol, who lost fame due to Aizawa or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
If this had an anime, this would be the season finale.

From now on I want every single kiss of them to start with Aizawa licking her all over before kissing her.

Most anime tends to adapt 4-5 volumes in 12 episodes, so this chapter would be in episode 7 or 8. I think the reason it feels like a finale is because the mangaka makes sure to end each volume with a bang.

Dex-chan lover
Michi is going to go through so much angst in the near future, it's not even funny.

The more I think about it, now that it's all but confirmed they loved each other at some point, there's no way for anything better than a bittersweet ending, right? After solving Aizawa's death/Michi's amnesia:

Either Aizawa has to "move on" so that Michi can live a normal life with healthy relationships, Michi dies/moves on to be with Aizawa (plot twist, Michi was dead but couldn't move on until she solved Aizawa's murder), or Michi becomes an old schizophrenic (to everyone who can't see spirits) dating her ageless ghost gf. Like, none of that is really ideal 😭

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I actually have no idea what's happened the past 2 chapters. Idk if I'm stupid or something, but especially here, I have no clue at all. Someone smarter than me please explain it.

Fed-Kun's army
I love this. Do I have any real idea what’s happening? No, but I’m all for stuff I do not comprehend that I still enjoy.

Could well be, although I thought she's referring to Aizawa like that because she's pretending to be Ange. Another possibility is maybe some jealous rival Idol, who lost fame due to Aizawa or something like that.
It was already mentioned in this thread, but in a previous chapter when Ange was not possessed she referred to Aizawa as Honami-san, while this chapter she calls her Hona-chan. I agree that a rival idol might also be a possibility.

I remember someone commented in previous chapter that maybe a kiss for the third time will make michi fall in love and seeing how she started realizing... Maybe seggs can make her remember the memories she forgot (and three times too)🤔

Double-page supporter
i love this story but man do i hope we start getting some straight forward answers to all of these questions.

Dex-chan lover
Da7lHVCU8AUnZq-.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread