Mietemasu yo! Aizawa-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - KogaFes ~Eko, Eko, Azarak~

Dex-chan lover
This was a very convoluted way of making someone come out of the closet.

Good for them tho.

This also kinda reveals Senpai always knew paranormal stuff was happening.

Dex-chan lover
Michi started with "I See You, Aizawa-san!", then at some point she started to feel Honami. Was she able to, well, taste her now?

Jokes aside, while I'm happy for them, there is a hint of sadness in that Honami still can't talk, so that kiss was her way to communicate a lot of things she can't put into words, not just "I love you". I hope Michi can level up to "I Hear You, Aizawa-san!" soon.

Dex-chan lover
This shit is wild. And I loved every page of it.

Thank you for translations!

Dex-chan lover
:glee:
kqXgcJd.png

Dex-chan lover
Best(worst)case "It's a dream" and people get stuck in a coma somewhere burning their "life" trying to wake up.
Damn it, it's business yuri.
And it isn't good business for idol to mental breakdown/get possessed in public like that.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHE CAN FEEL IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Explodes :meguupog::meguupog::meguupog::meguupog::meguupog:

Ghost s*x might actually become a thing, Aizawa is too thirsty so it's possible

Additional thoughts:
What is up with Sayaka-senpai? Was she more aware of stuff than she let us believe or is she in a constant state of denial unless shit gets serious (and she needs to write the start for the very much dead ghost attached to Michi)??

Ange was 100% possessed and there is some evil spirit surrounding the Delphi Girls. All of them. Aizawa prior to death might not be an isolated case as we saw Theia compare Ange's illness to Aizawa. They are being targeted. It was revealed to me in a dream, something something shady entertainment industry.

Michi's inner child wants her to know that she's GAY. :salute:

Aggregator gang
This is one of those series that really sucks you in ! Every time there's a new chapter you're finding more pieces to the puzzle. I can't wait to reread this in one go once its completed

Dex-chan lover
i actually can follow all the chapter previously and noting confusing. but this, i now official lost

Group Leader
The wait was worth it. Definitely one of the best series I am currently trying reading no hollow but full of mystery, love, grieve, and a lot of conclusions to speculate from.
Impressed with the author so far.

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Oh finally. Ty for the yuri :glee:

Wonder what's possessing Ange, and why it wants Aizawa dead.

Users who are viewing this thread