Miharashi-sou no 6-nin no Hanayome - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - I Won't Let That Happen.

Double-page supporter
itll be like tht mx12 that became mx11 manga where they got rid of one of the bride candidates
next vol Miharashi-sou no 7-nin no Hanayome

Contributor
@Xamdiz yes it's very real. Confirmed with the mangaka on twitter. Now if only the person who keeps changing the title on mangadex back to "5-nin" could realize it's real, too...

Get the fuck out of this, young thot. Nobody wants an underage hoe like you in this manga. Only MILFs allowed in this house.

We Six Brides now. Considering how much of an advantage the first girl has here, I don't really mind seeing the childhood friend join the harem bowl.

I don't mind childhood friend characters nor tsunderes and main heroine winning too easily is not that fun. But this girl makes me want to RIP AND TEAR.

Ah this girl is the most fucked up, when the title mean "6" it must br his mom right? Not this bitch right? Please tell me it's his mom

Dex-chan lover
Childhood friend tsundere, eh?

Expecting a friendzone. "You're like an older sister to me!"

Fed-Kun's army
Yay thanks for adding a piece of shit character to the story, we really needed her.

im dropping this shit ruined it i hate every character that isnt the original 4 and mc especially the mum shes a bitch also this dumb girl is just pissing me off bye

Fed-Kun's army
the cursed words "Childhood Friend" this is an auto lose for ya my girl.

Users who are viewing this thread