Mijuku na Futari de Gozaimasu ga - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Night Infirmary

@Sheruff6 He's a fellow internet comment etiquette enthusiast. Also, you can find free celeb nudes at hotcelebnudes dot com

It seems people are getting tired of them just not fawking already

But after reading a little bit of the still untranslated chapters, all I gotta say is, SOON. VERY SOON.

Welp, I think i've reached the limit of how long i'm willing to be blueballed. This manga is cute, but status quo garbage is status quo garbage.

Aggregator gang
The whole point of this manga is that they don't do it but they get closer to doing it every time so maybe they will do it in the future but don't count on it... That's the premise from chapter 1 so why would you complain? What did you expect? Why are you complaining after 26 chapters? You should drop it after chapter 1...

Fed-Kun's army
Mhh ok fine the joke is he came to early... but he seems fairly jung no? So he should be able to go for a 2nd round which is usually way more endurant

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain this to me.I kinda dont get it...

Did he came inside or outside of her???

Also Lol insert face palmed.
My inner thoughts shouting useless husbundo XD. anyway that's how virgin's way goes

W8 so did they finally stick it in but he came to fast or did he nut before even going in? Considering the momentum of this manga I'm gonna assume the second option is what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread