Mijuku na Futari de Gozaimasu ga - Vol. 5 Ch. 42 - Feast

Aggregator gang
Is it bad that I don't remember all 3 of them

Aight am rereading the thing because I don't remember crap and it seems the exact ages of the sisters, introduced in ch 23 are unknown, but they're different ages and rich boi came in at ch 25, he's just a playboy coworker

Dex-chan lover
Okay, that gift was low key savage. And am I weird to think that relationship with younger siblings is normal? At least not THAT far from the norm. I mean I only have older siblings, but we talk and get together still. Not talking at all with your older brother sounds like the abnormal relationship

Dex-chan lover
Okay, that gift was low key savage. And am I weird to think that relationship with younger siblings is normal? At least not THAT far from the norm. I mean I only have older siblings, but we talk and get together still. Not talking at all with your older brother sounds like the abnormal relationship
Rather than a universal "normal," there's what's normal for one family and what's normal for another. If you and a friend match up on what your family called normal, then cool. If not, both of you just think they other is the weird one. It's all relative.

Users who are viewing this thread