Mijuku na Futari de Gozaimasu ga - Vol. 5 Ch. 43 - I Want It

Group Leader
Uhuuhuuhuu that relateable thirst though 😢😢😢

Aggregator gang
Sumika went from being a shy little hamster to a thirsty little hamster

Translators: please don't add your commentary to pages. It's the worst thing you can do.
If you want to know how bad it is, it's like someone giving their commentary to a good movie you're trying to watch in a cinema. It's just unnecessary, thoughtless, and selfish.

There's nothing wrong with just adding it to an extra page at the end of the chapter, though.

Dex-chan lover
Can't really blame Ikuma, PSO2 fashion endgame is harsh af
Honestly, I was pretty content with what I started with in that game. The early customization is pretty fantastic. More options is always welcome but I dunno how much I'd bust my ass for them when I was already pretty happy. Another similar case where the end game is mostly "Dress Up Simulator," I don't really go too far out of my way with that stuff in Guild Wars 2 either. A lot of the rare stuff is just ugly particle effect bullshit I don't even like seeing around town on everyone. For the most part my favorite armor sets in the game were just the racial or faction armor sets, pretty much the same with weapons too. So I only really had to scrounge up a little gold and karma. The dyes might be the real hard part there, honestly. But there's usually an acceptable alternative that's like 300% cheaper if the one you want is ridiculously expensive, so I'm still good there.

I guess I'm the "less is more" kind of guy for fashion?

Users who are viewing this thread