Mijuku na Futari de Gozaimasu ga - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - I Just Want Her All For Myself

Bro, when did people forget what being a husband and wife means in reality? She's completely right about everything she said, I'm sure he would do the absolute same.
The reason why our grandparents stayed together for so long and divorces in our generation keep getting more common than ever is because both parties think of themselves first and foremost, that shit just doesn't fly on a MARRIAGE.

Lmao ignore that Fred guy, that guy always leaves shit ass comments, pretending like he knows it all about how human life works. Guy probably spends 12 hours per day on Reddit.

Double-page supporter
The reason why our grandparents stayed together for so long and divorces in our generation keep getting more common than ever is because both parties think of themselves first and foremost, that shit just doesn't fly on a MARRIAGE.
@inviernos Assuming you live in the U.S., though as far as I know the data is reflective of the trend in EU nations as well, you do realize this is straight up untrue right? Divorce rates have been on a sharp decline the past few decades.

imrs.php

Dex-chan lover
@Raydnt

Because he's a shitty troll who has nothing to do but shit on series he dislikes or hates, but somehow still keeps reading. He's like an annoying piece of mold that just doesn't want to leave your wall, no matter how much chemical shit you throw at it.

I'll just say this is healthy amount of selfishness.

I'm not saying he made the best choicd but he's reasoning certainly wasn't the worst. This just made Sumika feel precious. And most couples have selfish traits. Not being selfish will cause insecurity.

Sumika said that she wouldn't do anything her husband doesn't want her to do because she trusts him. She knows Ikuma wouldn't tell her to quit her job for no good reason.

wifes become tv star and then the wifes divorce husband and go with younger and rich guy, it happen a lot in my country

You guys are aware that she also only want him for herself ? That one time she didn't want him to get in a swim suit and take his top off, because he was looking too cool and she didn't want others to look at him. And she wanted to be the only one to look at him that way.
They both think alike ...

Dex-chan lover
And this is the point where, if it was manwha, she'd get into an argument with him, run off and fuck the producer, become a TV star and a massive slut.

Users who are viewing this thread